Mulford riding camps are a hit every year and fill up fast. Tons of individual instruction and fun horse games on and off the horse. Campers bond with their special horse and make lifelong friends with each other. Many campers return year after year.
- HORSE EDUCATION
- RIDING INSTRUCTION
- GENERAL HORSEMANSHIP
- GYMKANA (GAMES ON HORSEBACK)
Here are a few pictures from a recent Riding Camp…
This is a VERY popular camp and sells out every year. Reserve your spot today!
For Summer Riding Camp, you’ll need to bring the following items:
- Appropriate riding attire
- Two (2) water bottles
- Mid-morning snack
- Bag lunch
- Bathing suit & towel
Camp Daily Schedule: 9:00 to 2:00 (Extended time 2:00-4:00)
This is a general daily schedule. Activities and times may change. Almost the entire day is spent at the barn with the horses. Riding time varies daily, but is approximately an hour and fifteen minutes of riding every day.
- 9:00 to 9:15 – Arrival
- 9:15 to 9:30 – Feed horses
- 9:30 to 9:50 – Water, hay and barn cleaning
- 9:50-10:10 – Groom horses
- 10:10-10:30 – Snack break and bathroom break in air-conditioned room (snack NOT provided)
- 10:30-10:45 – Tack up, put on saddle and bridle
- 10:45-12:00 – Group 1 Riding Lesson & Game
- 10:45-12:00 – Group 2 Barn Activities such as…
- Horse care
- Horse psychology
- Horse management
- Academics and games
- Paint horses
- 12:00-1:15 – Group 2 Riding Lesson & Game
- 12:00-1:15 – Group 1 Barn Activities
- 1:15-1:35 – Lunch
- 1:35-2:00 – Monday and Tuesday games; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – Pool
- 2:00-4:00 – Extended Time
Wednesday Thursday Friday pool
Extended Time – Includes feeding horses, cleaning, extra swim and games. Riding is not guaranteed during this time.
Summer Camp – Limited Space – Weeks Fill Quickly!